Friday, January 8, 2010

Senior High Hume Lake

Ok so this is my first year going to Hume lake. I hear it is amazing, I mean you can go snowboarding, snow tubing, broom hockey, base jumping, there all kinds of food, staying up late w/ fiends, ride a machined bull, and so much more. But for me it's much more deeper then all of that. I'm going praying that God gets a hold of our young people at Ampd Youth Group. We have a great group of kids in this youth group. Now not all could make it and that's ok, but God really is weighing heavy on my heart this week for the kids b/c I believe it's because God is about to do some really awesome things in this Youth Group.  God wants us to be ready so we can be apart. Trust me I'm looking forward to getting crazy w/ the kids and doing all the fun stuff as well. I just KNOW and BELIEVE that God is going to radically shake our kids to the core and they will leave Hume on FIRE for Him and forever changed!
My Prayer List For Senior High Hume Lake
Everyone returns safe
Lives are Changed!
That the Kids will develop a heart for WORSHIP!
student leaders will be born!
Lasting Memories
and finally that I would be able to get some SLEEP!

So parents join me in praying for our youth this trip, and let's expect to see great things to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment